Monday, August 1, 2011

First Week Back

So it's been exactly a week since my return back to my dull and gloomy Adelaide life. *sigh* Though I had one month of holidays, being back here makes me feel like as if I never had a holiday to begin with. Where'd it go? Time just flew out the window! Funny thing is, first day back and I've already started counting down to the end of the year when I get to go back again...lol. Guess it just shows how much I love this place! =)

Grueling semester ahead, it is already beginning to wear me out just after the first week! Hmm the thought that's scaring me the most right now is EXAMS. And this time, it's more than just a fear. It's a life or death situation. 100% worth for each paper I sit for; fail one and you have to repeat the entire year! God, I pray that doesn't happen. Will update my blog soon, gotta wake up at an unGodly hour of the morning tomorrow to travel by bus to the hospital. Oh what joy! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment