Sunday, June 5, 2011

Blessed

I am so happy and blessed to know this little 5-year old girl from church. Her name is Ikiia, and she's my little angel. I've been looking after her (and the other children) since last year, and on the days that I am on duty at KidZone, I am sure to leave with a smile in my heart :)

Today at KidZone in church, she was trying to pacify little 2-year-old Jem-jem who had been crying for her mum, she said to her "Don't cry Jem-jem! It's okay! Do you want to play with me and Anjali? She's my friend. My bestest best friend! We'll play with you :)" It truly made my day. Just when I was feeling down and lonely, God shows me how blessed I am. She is my bestest best friend here in Adelaide too and such a blessing to my life. She will always have a special place in my heart. Thank you Jesus


No comments:

Post a Comment