Friday, June 17, 2011

Cafe Alfonso

This is my 2nd time to this wonderful cafe located at Hutt Street, and needless to say, it's definitely quickly rising to being one of my top fave brekky spots in Adelaide :) (for several reasons!)

Firstly - great ambience.
The first time my friends and I came here, we sat outdoors, and it was lovely to enjoy our meal while having the cool morning breeze sweep through our hair and the warm sunshine warm our skin. It was also heart-warming to see many families enjoying their brekkie together, some of them with their cute little doggies tagging along :) The second time around (today) we opted for indoors and I was not disappointed! Loved the classic old'school theme with black and white photos hanging on the wall :)


Secondly - great service.
The staff are so friendly, and the waiters are such gentlemen. And not to mention............cute! *giggles* Okay, okay, only one of them is. (haha, shucks, now you all know the MAIN reason I love this cafe! lol, only kidding!) Besides, it's not wrong to treat your eyes to a little candy once in a while hey? *cuci mata..haha*

Thirdly (and most importantly) - great FOOD!
Their Continental breakfast comes with a hearty serving of eggs (cooked as you like them), bacon, sausages, 2 slices of toast, mushrooms, and tomatoes :)


Today I tried 'Avvolto' which is a wrap with scrambled eggs, bacon, tomatoes, melted cheese, and hollandaise sauce and to say it was anything less than DELICIOUS would be an understatement! Yum :)


I also appreciate how they are very generous with their little packets of butter, jam, vegemite, and honey, and you can always help yourselves to more if you wish to.

Last but not least, and what I loved most about today's brekky is the awesome company :) Love my two beautiful girls, Yean and Claire Bear <3 Look forward to more brekky dates (and checking out hot waiters) with you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment