Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Procrastination taken to the next level

Okay, so I was given this assignment many many WEEKS ago. 1000 word 'Critical Thinking' essay on "The significance of adverse events in the Australian health care system". There were several articles given to us to read and incorporate into our essay, and these take a significant amount of time to read, digest and to extract the core 'ingredients' from. I should have attempted to do the readings maybe over the weekend at the very least, but me being me, when do I start? THE NIGHT BEFORE IT'S DUE! *collapses*

Sometimes I wonder, WHY do i procrastinate everything I do so much? I sometimes even procrastinate my procrastination! As a matter of fact, at this very second, I am wondering why on earth I'm writing this blog post when my essay is due
tomorrow morning and I'm not even half way there!

I guess it all boils down to the
adrenaline rush. I just can't seem to get anything done without it! And i wish that rush came earlier, but unfortunately it only comes at the 11th hour, right when I'm severely pressed for time. Same goes for exams. All I can say is, God's grace is indeed so abundant that He has allowed me to pass all my exams so far. Thank you Jesus!

Okay, I guess I better get back to my unimaginably boring and pointless assignment (please do not forward this blog post to my university's MBBS Convenor! yikes!) Let me tell you, it took me approximately 8 hours in total just to read those 4 articles provided because I kept zoning out and dozing off! Okay until next time! God bless the Australian Health Care system!

1 comment:

  1. WHEW! finally DONE with the assignment! That was earlier than expected! Thought I would've needed to pull an all-nighter, but I guess I can enjoy some proper sleep tonight. Ain't God wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete