Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day!

Today is Fathers Day and I really wished I could be back home with my dad, but I am thankful that I will be seeing him soon :) Here's to the most jovial, humorous, kind, loving, *cough* paranoid, and worry-ful man in the world! With love, your GOOD daughter! hahahahhahahhaha

And so I dedicate this poem to you Appa :)

What Makes a Dad

God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer sun,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle's flight,
The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,
Then God combined these qualities
, When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so,
He called it ... Dad

-Author unknown-


No comments:

Post a Comment